BazeForum | Entertainment | Webmaster | Info Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Java Game: The Call of Cthulhu: The Darkness Within Book 1.jar
Second Wife Saga: "It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak" - Yul Edochie EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 6:14 am by Oluwaseun

» Java Game: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (240x320) java.jar
Second Wife Saga: "It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak" - Yul Edochie EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 6:13 am by Oluwaseun

» Java Game: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest java.jar
Second Wife Saga: "It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak" - Yul Edochie EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 6:11 am by Oluwaseun

» Java Game: Splinter Cell: Conviction.jar
Second Wife Saga: "It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak" - Yul Edochie EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 6:09 am by Oluwaseun

» Java Game: Splinter Cell: Extended Ops java.jar
Second Wife Saga: "It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak" - Yul Edochie EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 6:07 am by Oluwaseun

» Java Game: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.jar
Second Wife Saga: "It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak" - Yul Edochie EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 6:05 am by Oluwaseun

» Java Game: Splinter Cell: Double Agent java.jar
Second Wife Saga: "It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak" - Yul Edochie EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 6:04 am by Oluwaseun

» Java Game: Gangstar 3: Miami Vindication java.jar
Second Wife Saga: "It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak" - Yul Edochie EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 6:01 am by Oluwaseun

» Best designed paging code for wapkiz and wapaxo
Second Wife Saga: "It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak" - Yul Edochie EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 8:26 pm by Oluwaseun

» Wapkiz and wapaxo best working filelist with paging code
Second Wife Saga: "It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak" - Yul Edochie EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 8:22 pm by Oluwaseun

» Wapkiz and wapaxo advance bloglist with paging code
Second Wife Saga: "It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak" - Yul Edochie EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 8:21 pm by Oluwaseun

» Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video)
Second Wife Saga: "It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak" - Yul Edochie EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 6:22 am by Oluwaseun

» Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video)
Second Wife Saga: "It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak" - Yul Edochie EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 6:17 am by Oluwaseun

» Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video)
Second Wife Saga: "It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak" - Yul Edochie EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 6:15 am by Oluwaseun

» Two White Men Seen Pounding Yam At An Event (Photos, Video)
Second Wife Saga: "It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak" - Yul Edochie EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 6:13 am by Oluwaseun

» Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video)
Second Wife Saga: "It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak" - Yul Edochie EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 6:11 am by Oluwaseun

» Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video)
Second Wife Saga: "It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak" - Yul Edochie EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 6:09 am by Oluwaseun

» Java Game: Kingdoms & Lords java.jar
Second Wife Saga: "It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak" - Yul Edochie EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 7:23 am by Oluwaseun

» Java Game: Thor: The Dark World - The Official Game java.jar
Second Wife Saga: "It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak" - Yul Edochie EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 7:21 am by Oluwaseun

» Java Game: Thor: Son of Asgard java.jar
Second Wife Saga: "It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak" - Yul Edochie EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 7:19 am by Oluwaseun

The most tagged keywords

Second Wife Saga: "It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak" - Yul Edochie

Go down

Second Wife Saga: "It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak" - Yul Edochie Empty Second Wife Saga: "It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak" - Yul Edochie

Post by Oluwaseun Wed May 11, 2022 7:57 pm

Yul Edochie, a veteran #Nollywood Actor and a Nigerian politician has taken to his verified #Facebook page today to express his desire to speak out amidst the saga of his second marriage.
Recall that, few weeks ago (precisely, 27th April, 2022), Yul Edochie revealed to his followers on Facebook and other of his social media handle that, he was having another son named, Star Dike Munachimso who is a product of his second wife, Judy Austin, a fellow colleague to him in the Nigerian film industry, and also confessed that he loves the child as much as he loves his other children.

Second Wife Saga: "It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak" - Yul Edochie C0fa26fdd9444e759ad14505a1f8a193?quality=uhq&format=webp&resize=720
Afterwards, some Nigerians who never saw his revelation coming expressed their disappointment and dissatisfaction over the Actor's choice of marrying a second wife. Some feel such act can be regarded as betrayal to his first wife, May Yul
Edochie who allegedly stood by him when he was yet to become famous. In the same vein, others hailed him for marrying Judy Austin
officially, stating that Polygamy is lawful.
Similarly, after the news of Yul's involvement in polygamy, some remarkable events surfaced around the famous Nigerian actor which have stirred up mixed reactions from Social Media Users. For instance, yesterday (10th April, 2022), Yul uploaded a video containing him and his first wife, which he captioned, "Fun moment with my Angel. CEO.Extraordinaire@mayyuledochie". Few hours after the video was uploaded, May Yul Edochie expressed that, contrary to what some Nigerians thought about the video her husband uploaded, it was not a recent one but an old video.

Second Wife Saga: "It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak" - Yul Edochie 3c5ae357a8e14a02aacc9df8c1e54318?quality=uhq&format=webp&resize=720

Second Wife Saga: "It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak" - Yul Edochie 988d7a594c2f47db9e34eb8a12706161?quality=uhq&format=webp&resize=720
(Yul Edochie. Source || Facebook)
In spite of all the reactions from most social media users, Yul Edochie maintained his silence until today, where he said that, even though being silent is good, he is no longer to be quiet, adding that it has reached a stage where he will speak out to address Nigerians.

Second Wife Saga: "It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak" - Yul Edochie 590ae5085a7242a1891f50b2d10644f6?quality=uhq&format=webp&resize=720
From the ongoing, the Actor's statement is filled with suspense, because he didn't disclose what he want to speak out about.

SOURCE

Oluwaseun
Admin

https://bazeforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down