BazeForum | Entertainment | Webmaster | Info Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Java Game: The Call of Cthulhu: The Darkness Within Book 1.jar
"My World Is Complete. With All Our Hearts, We're Married" - Rita Dominic's Husband  EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 6:14 am by Oluwaseun

» Java Game: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (240x320) java.jar
"My World Is Complete. With All Our Hearts, We're Married" - Rita Dominic's Husband  EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 6:13 am by Oluwaseun

» Java Game: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest java.jar
"My World Is Complete. With All Our Hearts, We're Married" - Rita Dominic's Husband  EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 6:11 am by Oluwaseun

» Java Game: Splinter Cell: Conviction.jar
"My World Is Complete. With All Our Hearts, We're Married" - Rita Dominic's Husband  EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 6:09 am by Oluwaseun

» Java Game: Splinter Cell: Extended Ops java.jar
"My World Is Complete. With All Our Hearts, We're Married" - Rita Dominic's Husband  EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 6:07 am by Oluwaseun

» Java Game: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.jar
"My World Is Complete. With All Our Hearts, We're Married" - Rita Dominic's Husband  EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 6:05 am by Oluwaseun

» Java Game: Splinter Cell: Double Agent java.jar
"My World Is Complete. With All Our Hearts, We're Married" - Rita Dominic's Husband  EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 6:04 am by Oluwaseun

» Java Game: Gangstar 3: Miami Vindication java.jar
"My World Is Complete. With All Our Hearts, We're Married" - Rita Dominic's Husband  EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 6:01 am by Oluwaseun

» Best designed paging code for wapkiz and wapaxo
"My World Is Complete. With All Our Hearts, We're Married" - Rita Dominic's Husband  EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 8:26 pm by Oluwaseun

» Wapkiz and wapaxo best working filelist with paging code
"My World Is Complete. With All Our Hearts, We're Married" - Rita Dominic's Husband  EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 8:22 pm by Oluwaseun

» Wapkiz and wapaxo advance bloglist with paging code
"My World Is Complete. With All Our Hearts, We're Married" - Rita Dominic's Husband  EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 8:21 pm by Oluwaseun

» Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video)
"My World Is Complete. With All Our Hearts, We're Married" - Rita Dominic's Husband  EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 6:22 am by Oluwaseun

» Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video)
"My World Is Complete. With All Our Hearts, We're Married" - Rita Dominic's Husband  EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 6:17 am by Oluwaseun

» Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video)
"My World Is Complete. With All Our Hearts, We're Married" - Rita Dominic's Husband  EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 6:15 am by Oluwaseun

» Two White Men Seen Pounding Yam At An Event (Photos, Video)
"My World Is Complete. With All Our Hearts, We're Married" - Rita Dominic's Husband  EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 6:13 am by Oluwaseun

» Bouncer Laments After His Car Was Disfigured By Boys He Bounced In Edo (Video)
"My World Is Complete. With All Our Hearts, We're Married" - Rita Dominic's Husband  EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 6:11 am by Oluwaseun

» Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video)
"My World Is Complete. With All Our Hearts, We're Married" - Rita Dominic's Husband  EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 6:09 am by Oluwaseun

» Java Game: Kingdoms & Lords java.jar
"My World Is Complete. With All Our Hearts, We're Married" - Rita Dominic's Husband  EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 7:23 am by Oluwaseun

» Java Game: Thor: The Dark World - The Official Game java.jar
"My World Is Complete. With All Our Hearts, We're Married" - Rita Dominic's Husband  EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 7:21 am by Oluwaseun

» Java Game: Thor: Son of Asgard java.jar
"My World Is Complete. With All Our Hearts, We're Married" - Rita Dominic's Husband  EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 7:19 am by Oluwaseun

The most tagged keywords

"My World Is Complete. With All Our Hearts, We're Married" - Rita Dominic's Husband

Go down

"My World Is Complete. With All Our Hearts, We're Married" - Rita Dominic's Husband  Empty "My World Is Complete. With All Our Hearts, We're Married" - Rita Dominic's Husband

Post by Oluwaseun Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:59 am

"My World Is Complete. With All Our Hearts, We're Married" - Rita Dominic's Husband  Af3a6c5b9fc342a1aa80388603d89e60?quality=uhq&format=webp&resize=720
Congratulations are in order for veteran Nigerian actress, Rita Uchenna Dominic, as she tied the knot with her lover, Fidelis Anosike in Imo state on the 19th of April, 2022. A lot of top Nigerian actors and actresses showed up to celebrate with Rita Dominic in a grand style. No doubt, the veteran #Nollywood actress had a beautiful wedding ceremony that was the talk of the town.
However, as more congratulatory messages have been directed at the latest couple, Rita Dominic's beloved husband, Fidelis Anosike, has been genuinely grateful, as he has been sharing beautiful clips from the wedding on social media.
An epic caption was spotted on one of the photos of his beloved wife. As Fidelis Anosike shared the beautiful photo of his bride, he affirmed that his world is finally complete.

"My World Is Complete. With All Our Hearts, We're Married" - Rita Dominic's Husband  15eefafcba3b4eebbfef7397f27c5ae3?quality=uhq&format=webp&resize=720

"My World Is Complete. With All Our Hearts, We're Married" - Rita Dominic's Husband  B1b4ff8a575b4b05a676724c1dd5c570?quality=uhq&format=webp&resize=720
Also, few hours ago, Fidelis Anosike shared another photo with his wife from their wedding on his #Instagram story and wrote:
"With all our hearts, we are married"

"My World Is Complete. With All Our Hearts, We're Married" - Rita Dominic's Husband  7f6c0155e3e7491db6aa642f3d36fd08?quality=uhq&format=webp&resize=720

SOURCE

Oluwaseun
Admin

https://bazeforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down